Business Visa Requirement Checklist
Send the following items to our Houston office via overnight Priority
1) Submit your original Passport plus one copy of the i.d. page- valid at least 6 months beyond stay, and containing at least one blank visa page, any amendment/endorsement pages in the back cannot be used for visas.
2) Submit (2) Ghana Visa Application forms completely filled out online then print and sign. Two original forms and one copy.
3) Submit (2) passport size photo, 2" x 2", white or light background, glued or stapled to the application form. Photos must be professionally taken. Photos from Walgreens, CVS, or FedEx Office are recommended. Any domestic, family photos, snapshot, homemade, photocopies, and computer photos are not accepted by the Consulate.
4) Submit a Business letter from U.S. based employer or sponsoring company, on company letterhead, introducing the applicant, indicating the applicant's position in the company, and detailing the purpose of visit to Ghana. The business letter must also indicate who will be financially responsible for the applicant, provide detailed contact information in Ghana, and specify the number of entries (single or multiple) being requested. Faxed or emailed copies are accepted.
5) Submit a Letter Of Invitation from the company or corporation in Ghana. The invitation letter shall include the following items: (A) Personal information of the invitee: name, gender, date of birth, etc. (B) Information concerning the invitee's visit to Ghana: purpose of the visit, date of arrival and leaving, places to visit, relationship between the invitee and the inviter, and who will bear the cost of the invitee's accommodations in Ghana. (C) Information of the inviter: name of the unit, phone number,fax number, address, seal and signature of the legal representative.The invitation letter must be on the Ghana company letterhead.
6) Non U.S. Passports; The Consulate of Ghana requires a copy of your Green Card. If you are not a U.S. Resident then you must have a valid U.S. visa with at least 6 months validity after leaving Ghana and an original valid I94 with at least 6 months validity after leaving Ghana.
7) RUSH SERVICE: Applicants requesting Rush issuance (Premier Gold) or (1 week) should send the package to us via overnight Priority delivery. Please do not use First Overnight or Standard.