Worldwide Visa & Passport Services and it's entire staff are registered and authorized by The United States Department of State and the Consulate General of Russia. We have been processing and securing Russian visas for over 20 years. Our management and staff are experienced, dedicated professionals working for you, The security of your passport and personal documentation is our number one priority. Let our team take the stress and frustration out of the application process. With our assistance, you will make your scheduled departure to Russia.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.
Send the following items to our office via FedEx Priority
1) Submit your original Passport - valid at least 6 months beyond stay, and containing at least two blank visa pages, any amendment/endorsement pages in the back cannot be used for visas.
2) Submit (2) Visa Application forms completely filled out and signed One original and one copy. Please send us the login and password given to you when you begin your visa application. Pay close attention to the printing instructions, uncheck "auto center and rotate" and uncheck "page scaling"
Important: Select "ILS HOUSTON" for processing location at the end of your application.
3) Submit (1) passport size photo, 2" x 2", white or light background, glued or stapled to the application form. Photos must be professionally taken. Photos from Walgreens, CVS, or FedEx Office are recommended. Any domestic, family photos, snapshot, homemade, photocopies, and computer photos are not accepted by the Consulate.
4) Business visas: Submit an original Business invitation from Russia.. The Consulate does not accept copies. If you have received a telex number, we only need the number and not the invitation.
5) Tourist visas: Submit a hotel confirmation and hotel voucher issued directly from the Russian Hotel. Domestic travel agent confirmations are not accepted. Complete the hotel confirmation and voucher request form below if you would like our company to obtain the hotel confirmation and voucher for you.
6) Non U.S. Passports; The Consulate of Russia requires a copy of your U.S. Resident card. If you are not a U.S. Resident then you must have a valid U.S. visa with at least 6 months validity after leaving Russia and an original valid I94 with at least 6 months validity after leaving Brazil.
7) RUSH SERVICE: Applicants requesting Rush issuance should send the package to us via FedEx Priority delivery. Please do not use FedEx First Overnight or Standard. Premier Gold Service in Houston will be finished in 6 - 8 days if the application has been accepted by the Consulate.