Saudi Arabian Visa
Please note: We cannot process Saudi visas in Houston.
We can still process in DC if the invitation and business letter is addressed to the Saudi Embassy in DC.
Business Visa Requirement Checklist
Send the following items to our office via overnight Priority
1) Submit your original Passport - valid at least 6 months beyond stay, and containing at least two blank visa pages, any amendment/endorsement pages in the back cannot be used for visas.
2) Submit (2) Visa Application forms completely filled out and signed One original and one copy. Be sure to sign inside the box.
3) Submit (1) passport size photo, 2" x 2", white or light background, glued or stapled to the application form. Photos must be professionally taken. Photos from Walgreens, CVS, or FedEx Office are recommended. Any domestic, family photos, snapshot, homemade, photocopies, and computer photos are not accepted by the Consulate. We also take photos in our offices.
4) Submit an original business letter from your employer. The letter must be on company letterhead, introducing the applicant, indicating the applicant's position in the company, and detailing the purpose of visit to Saudi Arabia. The business letter must also indicate who will be financially responsible for the applicant, provide detailed contact information in Saudi. The business letter cannot be signed by the applicant, signature must be original. Faxed or emailed copies are NOT accepted.
5) Submit an official invitation from your sponsor in Saudi Arabia. This invitation must have the company seal, the seal of the chamber of commerce and must be ORIGINAL.
6) Submit a copy of your flight itinerary or airline tickets showing round trip flights in and out of Saudi Arabia.
7) Non U.S. Passports; The Consulate of Saudi Arabia requires a copy of your U.S. Resident card. If you are not a U.S. Resident then you must have a valid U.S. visa with at least 6 months validity after leaving Brazil and an original valid I94 with at least 6 months validity after leaving Saudi.
8) RUSH SERVICE: Applicants requesting Premier Gold or Rush issuance should send the package to us via overnight Priority delivery. Please do not use First Overnight or Standard.
Click here to complete the Service Order Form
Consulate of Saudi Fee: $113.00
Saudi Govenment Enjaz: $75.00
PassportWorld Service Fees:
Premier Gold Service $299.00 - Fastest available plus UPS Next Day Air $36.00
Regular 2 Week Processing $199.00 plus UPS Next Day Air Return $36.00
Ship to: 1980 Post Oak Blvd., Suite 1500, Houston, Texas, 77056
Phone- (713) 961-3131 Email- firstname.lastname@example.org