Business Visa Requirement Checklist
Send the following items to our Houston office via FedEx Priority
1) Submit your original Passport plus one copy of the i.d. page- valid at least 6 months beyond stay, and containing at least one blank visa page, any amendment/endorsement pages in the back cannot be used for visas.
2) Submit (2) AngolaVisa Application forms completely filled out online then print and sign. Two original forms and one copy. The Consulate will reject any hand written forms or hand written corrections. Every question must be answered.
3) Submit (2) passport size photos, 2" x 2", white or light background, glued or stapled to the application form. Photos must be professionally taken. Photos from Walgreens, CVS, or FedEx Office are recommended. Any domestic, family photos, snapshot, homemade, photocopies, and computer photos are not accepted by the Consulate.
4) Submit a Business letter from U.S. based employer or sponsoring company, on company letterhead, introducing the applicant, indicating the applicant's position in the company, and detailing the purpose of visit to Angola. The business letter must also indicate who will be financially responsible for the applicant, provide detailed contact information in Angola, and specify the number of entries (single, double or multiple) being requested. Be sure the letter is addressed to the correct Angolan Consulate/City in the U.S.
5) Submit a notarized Letter Of Invitation written in Portuguese from the host company or inviting organization in Angola. The invitation letter should contain the applicants name, purpose of the trip, and a financial guarantee. Without the financial guarantee the applicant will need to provide a personal bank statement. Also required is the Diario da Republica and the most recent Tax Information from the inviting corporation from Angola (proof that the company has paid taxes). The letter needs to be notarized in Angola.
6) Submit an original Yellow Fever Certificate.
7) Submit an itinerary showing the flights in and out of Angola.
8) Non U.S. Passports; The Consulate of Angola requires your a copy of your U.S. Resident card.. If you are not a U.S. Resident then you must have a valid U.S. visa with at least 6 months validity after leaving Angola and an original valid I94 with at least 6 months validity after leaving Angola.
9) RUSH SERVICE: Applicants requesting Rush issuance (Premier Gold) or (1 week) should send the package to us via FedEx Priority delivery. Please do not use FedEx First Overnight or Standard.
Please note: If the Angolan Consulate requires an approval for your visa, the request can take up to 30 days.