Business Entry Permit Requirement Checklist
Send the following items to our Houston office via overnight Priority
1) Submit your original Passport valid at least 6 months beyond stay, and containing at least one blank visa page, any amendment/endorsement pages in the back cannot be used for visas.
2) Submit (2) Nepal visa application forms completely filled out and signed. One original form and one copy.
3) Submit (2) passport size photos, 2" x 2", white or light background, glued or stapled to the application form. Photos must be professionally taken. Photos from Walgreens, CVS, or FedEx Office are recommended. No glasses are allowed. Any domestic, family photos, snapshot, homemade, photocopies, and computer photos are not accepted by the Consulate.
4) Submit a Business letter from U.S. based employer or sponsoring company, on company letterhead, introducing the applicant, indicating the applicant's position in the company, and detailing the purpose of visit to Nepal. The business letter must also indicate who will be financially responsible for the applicant, provide detailed contact information in Nepal, and specify the number of entries (single, double or multiple) being requested. Faxed or emailed copies are accepted.
5) Non U.S. Passports; The Embassy of Nepal requires a copy of your U.S. Resident Card. If you are not a U.S. Resident then you must have a valid U.S. visa with at least 6 months validity after leaving Nepal and an original valid I94 with at least 6 months validity after leaving Nepal.
6) RUSH SERVICE: Applicants requesting Rush issuance (Premier Gold) or (1 week) should send the package to us via overnight Priority delivery. Please do not use First Overnight or Standard.