Business Visa Requirement Checklist
Send the following items to our Houston office via overnight Priority
1) Submit your original Passport valid at least 6 months beyond stay, and containing at least one blank visa page, any amendment/endorsement pages in the back cannot be used for visas.
2) Submit (2) Vietnam visa application forms completely filled out and signed. Two original forms and one copy.
3) Submit (2) passport size photos, 2" x 2", white or light background, glued or stapled to the application form. Photos must be professionally taken. No glasses are allowed. Photos from Walgreens, CVS, or FedEx Office are recommended. Any domestic, family photos, snapshot, homemade, photocopies, and computer photos are not accepted by the Consulate.
4) Submit a Business letter from U.S. based employer or sponsoring company, on company letterhead, introducing the applicant, indicating the applicant's position in the company, and detailing the purpose of visit to Vietnam. The business letter must also indicate who will be financially responsible for the applicant, provide detailed contact information in Vietnam, and specify the number of entries (single, double or multiple) being requested. Faxed or emailed copies are accepted.
5) Submit a Letter Of Invitation from the host company or inviting organization in Vietnam. The invitation letter should contain the applicants name, purpose of the trip and contact information in Vietnam. Fax or emailed copies are accepted.
6) Non U.S. Passports; The Embassy of Vietnam requires a copy of your U.S. Resident Card. If you are not a U.S. Resident then you must have a valid U.S. visa with at least 6 months validity after leaving Vietnem and an original valid I94 with at least 6 months validity after leaving Vietnam.
7) RUSH SERVICE: Applicants requesting Rush issuance (Premier Gold) or (1 week) should send the package to us via overnight Priority delivery. Please do not use First Overnight or Standard.