Congrats on your upcoming trip to Algeria! PassportWorld is the most reliable way to receive your Algeria visa. In order to apply for a Visitor visa to Algeria, you must have a valid passport. Click here if you need to obtain a U.S. Passport. PassportWorld has processed and secured Algeria visas for over 25 years. Our experienced staff will guide you through your visa process and will always be a phone call or email away until your visa is in your hands. The security of your passport and personal documents is our number one priority.
All travel visas are processed in our main office located in The Woodlands, TX and documents must be sent here for processing. In person appointments are only available in The Woodlands or Frisco, Texas. Virtual appointments are available for anyone within the United States.
We offer 1-2 week processing on all visas, some visas can be processed faster for an additional rush fee. Our appointment system will collect our Company Processing fee of $599 and your Government/Consular Fee (varies by country). Return Shipping fees are not included in your fees. In person appointments are only available in The Woodlands or Frisco, TX. Visas are all processed in our main office, The Woodlands. Virtual appointments are also available to anyone that lives in the United States. Click here to schedule an appointment when your ready to begin.
Once you have scheduled an appointment, you must gather all the below documents for your appointment.
- Passport ID Page.
- Passport Picture 2" x 2".
- Two (2) Algeria Visa Application completely filled out printed and signed.
- Business Card (if applying for a Business Visa).
- Copy of your Itinerary (Round Trip Ticket and Hotel Info).
- Copy of your most recent bank statement showing sufficient financial resources to complete your trip.
- Copy of your U.S. Resident Card (only for Non U.S. Citizens only).
- Copy of your driver’s license.
- Business Visas: A business letter from your U.S. based employer or sponsoring company, on company letterhead, introducing the applicant, indicating the applicant's position in the company, and detailing the purpose of visit to Algeria. The business letter must also indicate who will be financially responsible for the applicant, provide detailed contact information in Algeria, and specify the applicant's itinerary information.
- Business Visas: Letter Of Invitation by the Algerian local government, companies, corporations or institution. The invitation letter shall include the following items: (A) Personal information of the invitee: name, gender, date of birth, etc. (B) Information concerning the invitee's visit to Algeria: purpose of the visit, date of arrival and leaving, places to visit, relationship between the invitee and the inviter, and who will bear the cost of the invitee's accommodations in Algeria. (C) Information of the inviter: name of the unit, phone number, fax number, address, seal and signature of the legal representative. The invitation letter must be on the Algerian company letterhead.