PassportWorld is the expedient way to receive your Algeria visa. We are registered with the Consulate General of Algeria, and we have processed and secured Algerian visas for over 25 years. Our experienced staff will explain the process and help you make your travel plans a reality. The security of your passport and personal documentation is our number one priority. To begin your application, you will need a valid passport. If you do not, please visit our U.S. Passport Services.
Step 1 - Click here to complete the Service Order Form.
This link will take you our Service Order form where you will be able to choose the processing speed that best meets your traveling needs. There is no need to print, simply click the green “save” button when you are done. If completing the form via a mobile device, the save button will be blue. A confirmation email will be sent to you as well. Save your assigned number for status inquiries. Your Algerian Consulate fee will be $245, and our service fee (in addition to consulate fees) will vary between our four processing speeds; Regular, Rush, Premier Gold or Express.
Step 2 - Complete (1) Algeria Visa Application..
All applications must be completely filled out online, printed and signed. The Consulate will reject any handwritten forms or handwritten corrections. Every question must be answered; please enter "none" or “N/A” in any fields that do not pertain to you. Once finished please print and sign two copies.
Step 3 - Gather all documents below; they will need to be submitted with your application:
- Your original Passport book plus one (1) copy of the I.D. page (must be valid at least 6 months beyond stay, and contain at least one blank visa page, any amendment/endorsement pages in the back cannot be used for visas).
- Include two (2) loose Algerian Visa Photos 2” x 2”. DO NOT STAPLE, TAPE OR GLUE PICTURES TO YOUR APPLICATIONS.
If you cannot supply a visa photo meeting the above requirements, please take a cellphone picture and email it to us. Please mention in your email message your full name and state “Algeria Visa Picture”. We will then resize and print your picture for $25.00.
- A copy of your round trip flight tickets from the U.S. to Algeria and back to the U.S.
- A copy of your Hotel reservations in Algeria or a letter of invitation signed and legalized at a local city hall from your host in Algeria. Letter must include a copy of their Algerian ID and Passport or consular ID card.
- A copy of your most recent bank statement showing sufficient financial resources to complete your trip.
- A copy of your U.S. Resident Card (only for Non U.S. Citizens only).
- A copy of your driver’s license.
Business Visas Only: In addition to the Tourist requirements, please add the two items below:
1. A Business letter from your U.S. based employer or sponsoring company, on company letterhead, introducing the applicant, indicating the applicant's position in the company, and detailing the purpose of visit to Algeria. The business letter must also indicate who will be financially responsible for the applicant, provide detailed contact information in Algeria, and specify the applicant's itinerary information.
2. A Letter Of Invitation by the Algerian local government, companies, corporations or institution. The invitation letter shall include the following items: (A) Personal information of the invitee: name, gender, date of birth, etc. (B) Information concerning the invitee's visit to Algeria: purpose of the visit, date of arrival and leaving, places to visit, relationship between the invitee and the inviter, and who will bear the cost of the invitee's accommodations in Algeria. (C) Information of the inviter: name of the unit, phone number, fax number, address, seal and signature of the legal representative. The invitation letter must be on the Algerian company letterhead.