When you need to apply for a Cambodian visa in Spring, TX, talk to us. PassportWorld offers assistance with visas and passports for our customers who are traveling internationally. Our services are by appointment only, so please don’t hesitate to call today. Any Nationality requires a visa to Cambodia.
Step 1 - Click here to complete the Service Order Form.
This link will take you our Service Order form where you will be able to choose the processing speed that best meets your traveling needs. There is no need to print, simply click the green “save” button when you are done. If completing the form via a mobile device, the save button will be blue. This is an electronic form and we will receive it instantly. A confirmation email will be sent to you as well. Save your assigned number for status inquiries. Your Cambodian Consulate fee will be $80 and our service fee (in addition to consulate fees) will vary between our four processing speeds; Regular, Rush, Premier Gold or Express.
Step 2 - Complete one (1) Cambodia Visa Application – must be completely filled out online, print and sign. Your visa picture will be required to be uploaded into your application and must measure 3”x3”cm and smaller than 150kb.
Step 3 - Gather all documents below, they will need to be submitted with your application:
- Your original Passport book plus one (1) copy of the i.d. page (must be valid at least 6 months beyond stay, and contain at least one blank visa page, anyamendment/endorsement pages in the back cannot be used for visas).
- Include two (2) loose Visa Photos measuring 2” x 2”. If you cannot supply a visa photo meeting the above requirements please take a cellphone picture and email it to us. Please mention in the email message your full name and state “Cambodia Visa Picture”. We will then resize and print your picture for $25.00.
- A copy of your round trip tickets or itinerary showing all flights from the U.S. to Cambodia and back to the U.S.
- A copy of your Hotel reservations or invitation letter from Cambodian friends or relatives indicating the host address and details of your stay.
- A copy of your U.S. Resident Card (if applicable)
Business Visas Only : In addition to the above requirements please add the five (5) items below:
6. A Business letter from U.S. based employer or sponsoring company, on company letterhead, introducing the applicant, indicating the applicant's position in the company, and detailing the purpose of visit to Cambodia. The business letter must also indicate who will be financially responsible for the applicant, provide detailed contact information in Bolivia, and specify the number of entries (single, double or multiple) being requested. Faxed or emailed copies are accepted.
7. Your Letter of introduction explaining your purpose of travel, means of subsistence and information on the company or institution you are visiting.
Step 4 – FedEx your documents to our Houston Headquarters for processing.
Please remember to FedEx your documents directly to our office for 10am delivery M-F only. If you send your documents for early am delivery they will be returned to you undelivered since the office will be closed at time of delivery. Same thing applies for weekend deliveries. USPS Mail deliveries are placed into a box that we check once a week, so we advise you not to deliver through USPS. Please only use FEDEX. Our office delivery address is: PassportWorld, LLC, 2002 Timberloch Place, Suite 200, The Woodlands, TX, 77380.