PassportWorld is the expedient way to receive your visa. We are registered with the Consulate General of Cambodia, and we have processed and secured Cambodian visas for over 25 years. Our experienced staff will explain the process and help make your travel plans a reality. The security of your passport and personal documentation is our number one priority. To begin your application, you will need a valid passport. If you do not have one, please visit ourÃ‚Â U.S. Passport Services page to obtain one.
Step 1 - Click here to complete the Service Order Form.
This link will take you our Service Order form where you will be able to choose the processing speed that best meets your traveling needs. There is no need to print, simply click the green “save” button when you are done. If completing the form via a mobile device, the save button will be blue. A confirmation email will be sent to you as well. Save your assigned number for status inquiries. Your Cambodian Consulate fee will vary on duration stay, and our service fee (in addition to consulate fees) will vary between our four processing speeds; Regular, Rush, Premier Gold or Express.
Step 2 - Complete (1) Cambodia Visa Application.
All applications must be completely filled out online, printed and signed. The Consulate will reject any handwritten forms or handwritten corrections. Every question must be answered; please enter "none" or “N/A” in any fields that do not pertain to you. Once finished please print and sign two copies.
Step 3 - Gather all documents below; they will need to be submitted with your application:
- Your original Passport book plus one (1) copy of the I.D. page (must be valid at least 6 months beyond stay, and contain at least one blank visa page, any amendment/endorsement pages in the back cannot be used for visas).
- Include two (2) loose Visa Photos, measuring 2” x 2”. DO NOT STAPLE, TAPE OR GLUE PICTURES TO YOUR APPLICATIONS.
If you cannot supply a visa photo meeting the above requirements, please take a cellphone picture and email it to us. Please mention in your email message your full name and state “Custom Visa Picture”. We will then resize and print your picture for $30.00.
- A copy of your round trip flight tickets from the U.S. and back to the U.S. must be provided.
- A copy of your Hotel reservations or a letter of invitation signed and legalized at a local city hall from your host. Letter must include a copy of their ID and Passport or consular ID card.
- A copy of your most recent bank statement showing sufficient financial resources to complete your trip.
- A copy of your U.S. Resident Card (only for Non U.S. Citizens only).
- A copy of your driver’s license.