PassportWorld is the most reliable way to receive your China visa. In order to apply for a Visitor or Business visa to China, you must have a valid passport. Click here if you need to obtain a U.S. Passport. PassportWorld is a registered company with the Consulate General of the Peoples Republic of China, we have processed and secured China visas for over 27 years. Our experienced staff will guide you through your visa process and will always be a phone call or email away until your visa is in your hands. The security of your passport and personal documents is our number one priority.
All travel visas are processed in our main office located in Conroe, TX and documents must be sent there for processing.
Important: The current processing time from the Chinese Embassy is 6 - 8 weeks. If your scheduled travel is within this time frame you will need to reschedule your departure date. There is no way around their system to process the visa faster. Once you book your virtual appointment with PassportWorld you'll receive a China Visa Application, please complete the application and submit back to us. Please be sure to answer questions completely. If you leave ANY questions unanswered the Embassy will reject your application, you will need to start over at that point. This would cause a substantial delay in processing.
Our appointment system will collect our Company Processing fee of $799 and your Government/Consular Fee (varies by country). Return Shipping fees are not included in your fees. Visas are all processed in our main office. Virtual appointments are available to anyone that lives in the United States. Click here to schedule an appointment when your ready to begin.
What to expect: Once we receive your visa documents, they are submitted electronically to the Chinese Government for approval. Once they approve your visa documents they'll provide PassportWorld an appointment to submit your documents at the Chinese Embassy for processing. The current wait time for an appointment with the Chinese Embassy is 6-8 weeks. Your visa processing time begins after we submit to the Embassy.
- Provide your original Passport book plus a copy of the ID page.
- Copy of your U.S. Resident Card (only for non U.S. Citizens) is required.
- One recent passport photos (2”x2”). Photo Requirements: No uniforms, no jewelry, no glasses, no smile, no head gear or hair accessories.
- Copy of your round trip tickets or itinerary showing all flights from the U.S. to China and back to the U.S are required.
- Copy of your Hotel reservations in China.
- Copy of the front and back of your State ID (ex: Driver's License).
- Complete your China Visa 28 Day Travel Record Form. This form must be submitted with your documents.
- For Business Visas: A Business letter from U.S. based employer or sponsoring company, on company letterhead, introducing the applicant, indicating the applicant's position in the company, and detailing the purpose of visit to China. The business letter must also indicate who will be financially responsible for the applicant, provide detailed contact information in China, and specify the number of entries (single, double or multiple) being requested. Faxed or emailed copies are accepted.
- For Business Visas: A Letter Of Invitation by the Chinese local government. The invitation letter shall include the following items: (A) Personal information of the invitee: name, gender, date of birth, etc. (B) Information concerning the invitee's visit to China: purpose of the visit, date of arrival and leaving, places to visit, relationship between the invitee and the inviter, and who will bear the cost of the invitee's accommodations in China. (C) Information of the inviter: name of the unit, phone number, fax number, address, seal and signature of the legal representative. The invitation letter must be on the Chinese Government letterhead.