PassportWorld is the expedient way to receive your China visa. If you plan on traveling to China, schedule an appointment with us to discuss our visa and passport services. We are registered with the Consulate General of the Peoples’ Republic of China, and we have processed and secured Chinese visas for over 25 years. Our experienced staff will explain the process and help you make your travel plans a reality. The security of your passport and personal documentation is our number one priority.
Step 1 - Click here to complete the Service Order Form.
This link will take you our Service Order form where you will be able to choose the processing speed that best meets your traveling needs. There is no need to print, simply click the green “save” button when you are done. If completing the form via a mobile device, the save button will be blue. A confirmation email will be sent to you as well. Save your assigned number for status inquiries. Your China Consulate fee will be $175 and our service fee (in addition to consulate fees) will vary between our four processing speeds; Regular, Rush, Premier Gold or Express.
Step 2 - Complete one (1) China Visa Application.
If you are a Non-US Citizen, you must also Complete one (1) Supplemental Visa Application – all applications must be completely filled out online, printed and signed. The Consulate will reject any hand written forms or hand written corrections. Every question must be answered, please enter "none" or “N/A” in any fields that do not pertain to you.
Step 3 - Gather all documents below, they will need to be submitted with your application:
- Your original Passport book plus one (1) copy of the i.d. page (must be valid at least 6 months beyond stay, and contain at least one blank visa page, any amendment/endorsement pages in the back cannot be used for visas).
- Include one (1) loose China Visa Photo 2” x 2”. DO NOT STAPLE, TAPE OR GLUE PICTURES TO YOUR APPLICATIONS. Chinese Photo Requirements: Dark colored shirt/blouse with collar, No chest or shoulder skin showing, Neck must be visible, No smile, No jewelry or ornaments on body or hair, No glasses, Both ears visible, Only white backgrounds are accepted, No bangs or other hairstyles covering the forehead or ears, must be standing straight and must be looking at camera. If you cannot supply a visa photo meeting the above requirements please take a cellphone picture and email it to us. Please mention in the email message your full name and state “China Visa Picture”. We will then resize and print your picture for $25.00.
- A copy of your round trip tickets or itinerary showing all flights from the U.S. to China and back to the U.S.
- A copy of your Hotel reservations in China. (not needed for business visas)
- A copy of your U.S. Resident Card. (only for Non U.S. Citizens only)
- A copy of your driver’s license.
Business Visas Only: In addition to the Tourist requirements please add the two items below:
8. A Business letter from U.S. based employer or sponsoring company, on company letterhead, introducing the applicant, indicating the applicant's position in the company, and detailing the purpose of visit to China. The business letter must also indicate who will be financially responsible for the applicant, provide detailed contact information in China, and specify the number of entries (single, double or multiple) being requested. Faxed or emailed copies are accepted.
9. A Letter Of Invitation by the Chinese local governments, companies, corporations and institutions other than above-mentioned Chinese agency. The invitation letter shall include the following items: (A) Personal information of the invitee: name, gender, date of birth, etc. (B) Information concerning the invitee's visit to China: purpose of the visit, date of arrival and leaving, places to visit, relationship between the invitee and the inviter, and who will bear the cost of the invitee's accommodations in China. (C) Information of the inviter: name of the unit, phone number, fax number, address, seal and signature of the legal representative. The invitation letter must be on the Chinese company letterhead.
Work Visas Only: In addition to the above requirements please add the following Letter:
10. Submit an Official Invitation. One original visa notification issued by the authorized Chinese office (such as the Chinese Foreign Ministry) is required. In addition, please submit one original and one photocopy of the Work Permit for Aliens issued by the Chinese Labor Ministry or the original of Foreign Expert's License issued by the Chinese Foreign Expert Bureau.
A visa notification issued by the authorized Chinese office or proof of kinship, e.g. marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc., is required for the accompanying family members.
Student Visas Only: In addition to the above requirements (except Business and Work Visa requirements) please add the following:
11.Official Invitation from China, one original and one copy of an approved Foreign Student Application Form JW101 or JW202, and an enrollment letter from the Chinese school. The majority of Chinese student visas are issued for single entry and are valid for three months from the date of issue. All students must register this visa at the local public security office in China within thirty days of arrival in China.
12. For the applicant who will study in China for more than one year must include one (1) Physical Examination Certificate for Foreign Citizen.
**VERY IMPORTANT: Applicants of Chinese origin, (born in China), must include a copy of a previous Chinese visa or their last original Chinese passport. Make sure the Chinese Name field is completed on the Chinese visa application form in Chinese characters.
Step 4 – FedEx your documents to our Houston Office for processing.
Please remember to FedEx your documents directly to our office for 10am delivery M-F only. If you send your documents for early am delivery they will be returned to you undelivered since the office will be closed at time of delivery. Same thing applies for weekend deliveries. USPS Mail deliveries are placed into a box that we check once a week, so we advise you not to deliver through USPS. Please only use FEDEX. Our office delivery address is: PassportWorld, LLC, 2002 Timberloch Place, Suite 200, The Woodlands, TX, 77380.