Schedule an appointment with us at PassportWorld to discuss receiving a Ghana visa. We offer expedited visa and passport services for our customers who are traveling internationally.
Ghana Visa Requirement Checklist
Step 1 – Click here to complete the Service Order Form.
This link will take you our Service Order form where you will be able to choose the processing speed that best meets your traveling needs. There is no need to print, simply click the green ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œsaveÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â button when you are done. If completing the form via a mobile device, the save button will be blue. A confirmation email will be sent to you as well. Save your assigned number for status inquiries. Your Ghana Consulate fee will be $205 for Multiple Entry Visa (valid for 3 years) and our service fee (in addition to consulate fees) will vary between our four processing speeds; Regular, Rush, Premier Gold or Express.
Step 2 – Complete one (1) Ghana Visa Application, print and sign.
Step 3 – Gather all documents below, they will need to be submitted with your application:
- Your original Passport book plus one (1) copy of the i.d. page (must be valid at least 6 months beyond stay, and contain at least one blank visa page, any amendment/endorsement pages in the back cannot be used for visas).
- Include one (1) loose Visa Photo 2ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â x 2ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â. DO NOT STAPLE, TAPE OR GLUE PICTURES TO YOUR APPLICATIONS.
If you cannot supply a visa photo meeting the above requirements please take a cellphone picture and email it to us. Please mention in the email message your full name and state ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œGhana Visa PictureÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â. We will then resize and print your picture for $25.00.
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â A copy of your round trip tickets or itinerary showing all flights from the U.S. to Ghana and back to the U.S.
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â A copy of your Hotel reservations in Ghana. (not needed for business visas)
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â A front and back copy of your U.S. Resident Card, Form I-94 or US Visa (only for Non U.S. Citizens only)
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â For minors, a copy of their birth certificate, color copy of parent/guardian picture ID’s, and a completed Notarized Parent/Guardian Consent Form is required.
Business Visas Only: In addition to the above requirements please add the two items below:
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â A Business letter from U.S. based employer or sponsoring company, on company letterhead, introducing the applicant, indicating the applicant’s position in the company, and detailing the purpose of visit to Ghana. The business letter must also indicate who will be financially responsible for the applicant, provide detailed contact information in Ghana, and specify the number of entries (single, double or multiple) being requested. Faxed or emailed copies are accepted.
- A Letter Of Invitation including the following items: (A) Personal information of the invitee: name, gender, date of birth, etc. (B) Information concerning the invitee’s visit to Ghana: purpose of the visit, date of arrival and leaving, places to visit, relationship between the invitee and the inviter, and who will bear the cost of the invitee’s accommodations in Ghana. (C) Information of the inviter: name of the unit, phone number, fax number, address, signature of the legal representative. The invitation letter must be on the Ghana Entity company letterhead.
Student Visas Only: In addition to the above requirements (except Business Visa requirements) please add the following:
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â A copy of the invitation letter, on the school letterhead, from the sponsoring entity in Ghana admitting the applicant into their program
Step 4 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ FedEx your documents to our Houston Office for processing.
Please remember to FedEx your documents directly to our office for 10am delivery M-F only. If you send your documents for early am delivery they will be returned to you undelivered since the office will be closed at time of delivery. Same thing applies for weekend deliveries. USPS Mail deliveries are placed into a box that we check once a week, so we advise you not to deliver through USPS. Please only use FEDEX. Our office delivery address is: PassportWorld, LLC, 2002 Timberloch Place, Suite 200, The Woodlands, TX, 77380.