When you need to obtain your Kenya visa call us at PassportWorld. Our visa and passport services are the easy way to get the travel documents you need.
Kenya Visa Requirement Checklist
Step 1 – Click here to complete the Service Order Form.
This link will take you our Service Order form where you will be able to choose the processing speed that best meets your traveling needs. There is no need to print, simply click the green ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œsaveÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â button when you are done. If completing the form via a mobile device, the save button will be in blue. Once submitted a confirmation should appear stating we have received your form. Save your assigned number for status inquiries. Your Kenya Consulate fee will be $105 and our service fee (in addition to consulate fees) will vary between our three processing speeds; Regular, Rush or Premier Gold.
Step 2 – Create, Print and Sign (1)Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Kenya Visa Application. Your application must be filled out online.
Step 3 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Gather all documents below:
- Your original Passport book plus one (1) copy of the front I.D. page and your first two amendment pages. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your stay and contain at least one blank visa page. Any amendment/endorsement pages in the back cannot be used as visa pages. If you do not have enough pages, you will need to renew your passport (we can assist with this as well).
- Two Recent passport photos (2ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Âx2ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â). Please see below for document requirements: DO NOT STAPLE, TAPE OR GLUE PICTURES TO YOUR APPLICATION. Photos must be within 6 months and must be professionally made. Passport photos are available at Walgreen’s, CVS, and FedEx Office. Computer, snapshot, and homemade photos are not acceptable, and will be rejected by the U.S. Department of State. Photo Ready Requirements: No uniforms, no glasses, neutral look, no head gear or hair accessories. Please donÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢t use the same photos as in your current passport book.
- If you cannot supply a visa photo meeting the above requirements, please take a cellphone picture and email it to us. Please mention in the email message your full name and state ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œKenya Visa PictureÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â. We will then resize and print your picture for $25.00.
- A copy of your Round Trip Airline Tickets or Itinerary showing all flights from the U.S. to Kenya and back to the U.S. Your itinerary must show your name, date of arrival and departure.
- A copy of your Hotel Reservation or notarized Letter of Invitation from your host in Kenya along with a copy of their ID or Kenyan Passport.
- A front and back copy of your U.S. Resident Card, Form I-94 or US Visa (only for Non U.S. Citizens only)
Business Visas Only: In addition to the above requirements please add the two items below:
7. A Business letter from U.S. based employer or sponsoring company, on company letterhead, introducing the applicant, indicating the applicant’s position in the company, and detailing the purpose of your visit. The business letter must also indicate who will be financially responsible for the applicant, provide detailed contact information in Kenya, and specify the number of entries (single, double or multiple) being requested. Faxed or emailed copies are accepted.
8. A Letter Of Invitation including the following items: (A) Personal information of the invitee: name, gender, date of birth, etc. (B) Information concerning the invitee’s visit to Kenya: purpose of the visit, date of arrival and leaving, places to visit, relationship between the invitee and the inviter, and who will bear the cost of the invitee’s accommodations in country. (C) Information of the inviter: name of the unit, phone number, fax number, address, signature of the legal representative. The invitation letter must be on the Kenyan Company letterhead.
Step 4 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ FedEx your documents to our Houston Office for processing.
Please remember to FedEx your documents directly to our office for 10am delivery M-F only. If you send your documents for early am delivery they will be returned to you undelivered since the office will be closed at time of delivery. Same thing applies for weekend deliveries. USPS Mail deliveries are placed into a box that we check once a week, so we advise you not to deliver through USPS. Please only use FEDEX. Our office delivery address is: PassportWorld, LLC, 2002 Timberloch Place, Suite 200, The Woodlands, TX, 77380.