When you need to obtain a Nepal visa schedule an appointment with us at PassportWorld. Our team of experienced professionals are here to help you with all of your visa and passport needs.
Nepal Visa Requirement Checklist
Step 1 - Click here to complete the Service Order Form.
This link will take you our Service Order form where you will be able to choose the processing speed that best meets your traveling needs. There is no need to print, simply click the green “save” button when you are done. If completing the form via a mobile device, the save button will be in blue. Once submitted a confirmation should appear stating we have received your form. Save your assigned number for status inquiries. Your Nepal Consulate fee will vary on your duration of stay (15 days for $85, 30 days for $105, and 90 days for $180) and our service fee (in addition to consulate fees) will vary between our four processing speeds; Regular, Rush, Premier Gold, and Express.
Step 2 - Create, Print and Sign (1) Nepal Visa Application. Your application must be filled out online.
Step 3 – Gather all documents below:
- Your original Passport book plus one (1) copy of the front I.D. page. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your stay and contain at least one blank visa page. Any amendment/endorsement pages in the back cannot be used as visa pages. If you do not have enough pages, you will need to renew your passport (we can assist with this as well).
- Two Recent passport photos (2”x2”). Please see below for document requirements: DO NOT STAPLE, TAPE OR GLUE PICTURES TO YOUR APPLICATION. Photos must be within 6 months and must be professionally made. Passport photos are available at Walgreen's, CVS, and FedEx Office. Computer, snapshot, and homemade photos are not acceptable, and will be rejected by the U.S. Department of State. Photo Ready Requirements: No uniforms, no glasses, neutral look, no head gear or hair accessories. Please don’t use the same photos as in your current passport book.
- If you cannot supply a visa photo meeting the above requirements, please take a cellphone picture and email it to us. Please mention in the email message your full name and state “Nepal Visa Picture”. We will then resize and print your picture for $25.00.
- A copy of your Round Trip Airline Tickets or Itinerary showing all flights from the U.S. to Nepal and back to the U.S. Your itinerary must show your name, date of arrival and departure.
- A copy of your Hotel Reservation or notarized Letter of Invitation from your host in Nepal along with a copy of their ID or Nepal Passport.
- A front and back copy of your U.S. Resident Card, Form I-94 or US Visa (only for Non U.S. Citizens only).
For Multiple Entry 5 Year Visa: In addition to the above requirements please add the two items below:
7.Proof of Health Insurance with International Travel Coverage (Validity at least 6 months from the date of application).
8.Current Bank statement with latest transaction having minimum balance of USD $10,000.00.
Details of a contact person in Nepal along with a Letter Of Invitation including the following items: (A) Personal information of the invitee: name, gender, date of birth, etc. (B) Information concerning the invitee's visit to Nepal: purpose of the visit, date of arrival and leaving, places to visit, relationship between the invitee and the inviter, and who will bear the cost of the invitee's accommodations in country. (C) Information of the inviter: name of the unit, phone number, fax number, address, signature of the legal representative.
Step 4 – FedEx your documents to our Houston Office for processing.
Please remember to FedEx your documents directly to our office for 10am delivery M-F only. If you send your documents for early am delivery they will be returned to you undelivered since the office will be closed at time of delivery. Same thing applies for weekend deliveries. USPS Mail deliveries are placed into a box that we check once a week, so we advise you not to deliver through USPS. Please only use FEDEX. Our office delivery address is: PassportWorld, LLC, 2002 Timberloch Place, Suite 200, The Woodlands, TX, 77380.