PassportWorld is the expedient way to receive your Pakistan visa. If you plan on traveling to Pakistan, schedule an appointment with us to discuss our visa and passport services. We are registered with the Pakistan Consulate and we have processed and secured Pakistan visas for over 25 years. Our experienced staff will explain the process and help you make your travel plans a reality. The security of your passport and personal documentation is our number one priority.
Step 1 - Click here to complete the Service Order Form.
This link will take you our Service Order form where you will be able to choose the processing speed that best meets your traveling needs. There is no need to print, simply click the green “save” button when you are done. If completing the form via a mobile device, the save button will be blue. A confirmation email will be sent to you as well. Save your assigned number for status inquiries. Your Pakistan Consulate fee will be $295 (multiple entry for one year) and our service fee (in addition to consulate fees) will vary between our four processing speeds; Regular, Rush, Premier Gold or Express.
Step 2 - Complete one (1) Pakistan Visa Application, print and sign.
Step 3 - Gather all documents below, they will need to be submitted with your application:
- Your original Passport book plus one (1) copy of the i.d. page (must be valid at least 6 months beyond stay, and contain at least one blank visa page, any amendment/endorsement pages in the back cannot be used for visas).
- Include four (4) loose Visa Photos 2” x 2”. DO NOT STAPLE, TAPE OR GLUE PICTURES TO YOUR APPLICATIONS.
- If you cannot supply a visa photo meeting the above requirements please take a cellphone picture and email it to us. Please mention in the email message your full name and state “Pakistan Visa Picture”. We will then resize and print your picture for $50.00 ($25 per set).
- A copy of your round trip tickets or itinerary showing all flights from the U.S. to Pakistan and back to the U.S.
- A copy of your Hotel reservations in Pakistan.
- A Letter from your employer confirming your position and upcoming travel. Letter must assure the Consulate that you will still remain employed.
- A front and back copy of your U.S. Resident Card, Form I-94 or US Visa
- For minors, a copy of their birth certificate, color copy of parent/guardian picture ID's, and a completed Notarized Parent/Guardian Consent Form is required.
- If your spouse is from Pakistan, a copy of your marriage certificate and a copy of your spouse’s Pakistani Passport/CNIC/NICOP (valid or expired) is required.
Business Visas Only: In addition to the above requirements please add the two items below:
10. A Recommendation letter from any Chamber of Commerce and Industries (CC&I) of United States.
11. Attach a copy of a recent bank statement for proof of funds.
12. A Business letter from U.S. based employer or sponsoring company, on company letterhead, introducing the applicant, indicating the applicant's position in the company, and detailing the purpose of visit to Pakistan. The business letter must also indicate who will be financially responsible for the applicant, provide detailed contact information in Pakistan, and specify the number of entries (single, double or multiple) being requested. Faxed or emailed copies are accepted.
A Letter Of Invitation including the following items: (A) Personal information of the invitee: name, gender, date of birth, etc. (B) Information concerning the invitee's visit to Pakistan: purpose of the visit, date of arrival and leaving, places to visit, relationship between the invitee and the inviter, and who will bear the cost of the invitee's accommodations in Pakistan. (C) Information of the inviter: name of the unit, phone number, fax number, address, signature of the legal representative. The invitation letter must be on the Pakistan Entity company letterhead and notarized from Pakistan.