Congrats on your upcoming trip to Russia! PassportWorld is the most reliable way to receive your Russian visa. In order to apply for a Visitor or Business visa to Russia, you must have a valid passport. Click here if you need to obtain a U.S. Passport. PassportWorld is a registered company with the Consulate General of Russia, and we have processed and secured Russian visas for over 25 years. Our experienced staff will guide you through your visa process and will always be a phone call or email away until your visa is in your hands. The security of your passport and personal documents is our number one priority.
All travel visas are processed in our main office located in The Woodlands, TX and documents must be sent here for processing. In person appointments are only available in The Woodlands or Frisco, Texas. Virtual appointments are available for anyone within the United States.
We offer 1-2 week processing on all visas, some visas can be processed faster for an additional rush fee. Our appointment system will collect our Company Processing fee of $599 and your Government/Consular Fee (varies by country). Return Shipping fees are not included in your fees. In person appointments are only available in The Woodlands or Frisco, TX. Visas are all processed in our main office, The Woodlands. Virtual appointments are also available to anyone that lives in the United States. Click here to schedule an appointment when your ready to begin.
Your application must be completely filled out printed and signed. The Consulate will reject any hand written forms or hand written corrections. Every question must be answered in your application, if any fields do not pertain to you, please enter "none" or "n/a" in the space provided. Do not leave questions unanswered.
Once you have scheduled an appointment, you must gather all the below documents for your appointment.
- One (1) Russia Visa Application must be completely filled out printed and signed.
- Your original Passport book.
- Two Recent passport photos (2”x2”). Photo Requirements: No uniforms, no jewelry, no glasses, no smile, no head gear or hair accessories. Please don’t use the same photos as in your current passport book.
- Copy of your Round Trip Airline Tickets or Itinerary showing all flights from the U.S. to Russia and back to the U.S. Your itinerary must show your name, date of arrival and departure.
- Copy of your Hotel Reservation and your Hotel Voucher issued directly from the Russian Hotel. If you do not have a Hotel voucher you can contact your Russian Hotel for one. You can also let us know if you would like our company to obtain your hotel confirmation and voucher for you for $99.00.
- Submit a copy of your U.S. Green Card, F1 Visa, H1B-Visa, L1 Visa, O1 Visa, J1 Visa, or G1 Visa. Please note, B1/B2 Visas are not accepted.
- Submit a copy of your I-94 stapled onto your passport (only applicable for F1 or H1B Visa Holders.
- Business Visa: A Letter Of Invitation from the local government. If you do not have one we can obtain one for you. If you obtain your own letter from your host company (also known as a Direct Invitation) in Russia, the document may be a copy if it follows the following structure exactly. The letter must have a be written in Russian on company letterhead paper and possess a company seal. It must include the host organization's full name, complete address, the first and last name of the person signing the statement, patronymic, and the tax payer identification number if the host organization is a legal entity or enterprise. The letter must request a 36 month multiple entry visa, and list the applicant's full name, date of birth, citizenship, gender, passport number, number of entries sought, purpose of travel to Russia, requested period of time in Russia, the address of where the applicant will stay, and the cities to be visited. The letter must state exact start and end dates of the 3 year visa (for example Dec. 1, 2013-Nov. 30, 2016), Display the Russian company's "INN number" (tax ID number), be signed by the director of the company, stamped, dated, and show the full name and job title of the signer, include the host organization's full name, complete address, the first and last name of the person signing the statement, patronymic, and the tax payer identification number if the host organization is a legal entity or enterprise.
- Business Visa: Direct invitation for 3 years is for U.S. citizens only and can be for general business purposes only and can't be used for Employment, Study, Religious, Crew or Technical service visas. If you have secured your own invitation from the Russian government, you need to send us the original. Copies are not accepted by the consulate. Requirement to provide original invitation is waived if it is issued electronically. If you have secured your own Telex then you must apply for your Russia Business visa in the city where the Telex is approved. That city may be different than the city where you have been directed to processes your visa.