PassportWorld is the expedient way to receive your Russia visa. If you plan on traveling to Russia, schedule an appointment with us to discuss our visa and passport services. We are registered with the Consulate General of Russia, and we have processed and secured Russian visas for over 20 years. Our experienced staff will explain the process and help you make your travel plans a reality. The security of your passport and personal documentation is our number one priority.
Step 1 - Click here to complete the Service Order Form.
This link will take you our Service Order form where you will be able to choose the processing speed that best meets your traveling needs. There is no need to print, simply click the green “save” button when you are done. If completing the form via a mobile device, the save button will be blue. Once submitted a confirmation should appear stating we have received your form. Save your assigned number for status inquiries. Your Russia Consulate fee will be $280 for a double entry (valid for 30 days) and our service fee (in addition to consulate fees) will vary between our four processing speeds; Regular, Rush, Premier Gold or Express.
Step 2 - Submit (1) Russia Visa Application . Your application must be filled out online. We will need the APPLICATION NUMBER and PASSWORD you create when you begin your application, without this information we CANNOT process your visa. **Important** - Select “VFS HOUSTON” for your processing location at the end of your application. If not selected correctly we CANNOT process your visa. Pay close attention to the printing instructions once complete, uncheck “auto center and rotate” and uncheck “page scaling”.
Step 3 – Gather all documents below:
- Submit your original Passport book plus one (1) copy of the front I.D. page and your first two amendment pages. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your stay and contain at least one blank visa page. Any amendment/endorsement pages in the back cannot be used as visa pages. If you do not have enough pages, you will need to renew your passport (we can assist with this as well).
- Submit Two Recent passport photos (2”x2”). Please see below for document requirements: DO NOT STAPLE, TAPE OR GLUE PICTURES TO YOUR APPLICATION.
- Photos must be within 6 months and must be professionally made. Passport photos are available at Walgreen's, CVS, and FedEx Office. Computer, snapshot, and homemade photos are not acceptable, and will be rejected by the U.S. Department of State. Photo Ready Requirements: No uniforms, no glasses, neutral look, no head gear or hair accessories. Please don’t use the same photos as in your current passport book.
3.Submit a copy of your Round Trip Airline Tickets or Itinerary showing all flights from the U.S. to Russia and back to the U.S. Your itinerary must show your name, date of arrival and departure.
4. Submit a copy of your Hotel Reservation and your Hotel Voucher issued directly from the Russian Hotel. If you do not have a Hotel voucher you can contact your Russian Hotel for one. You can also let us know if you would like our company to obtain your hotel confirmation and voucher for you for $99.00.
5. Submit a copy of your U.S. Green Card, F1 Visa, H1B-Visa, L1 Visa, O1 Visa, J1 Visa, or G1 Visa. Please note, B1/B2 Visas are not accepted.
6. Submit a copy of your I-94 stapled onto your passport (only applicable for F1 or H1B Visa Holders).
Business Visas only: In addition to the above requirements please add the two items below:
7. Submit an Original Business invitation from Russia. The Consulate does not accept copies. If you have received a Telex Number, we only need the number and not the invitation.
Step 4 – FedEx your documents to our Houston Office for processing.
Please remember to FedEx your documents directly to our office for 10am delivery M-F only. If you send your documents for early am delivery they will be returned to you undelivered since the office will be closed at time of delivery. Same thing applies for weekend deliveries. USPS Mail deliveries are placed into a box that we check once a week, so we advise you not to deliver through USPS. Please only use FEDEX. Our office delivery address is: PassportWorld, LLC, 2002 Timberloch Place, Suite 200, The Woodlands, TX, 77380.