Saudi Arabia Visa
Schedule an appointment with the professionals at PassportWorld when you need to apply for a Saudi Arabia visa. Our services are the convenient way to handle all of your visa and passport needs. Please note: we cannot process Saudi visas in Houston. We can still process them in DC if the invitation and business letter are addressed to the Saudi Embassy in DC.
Step 1 - Click here to complete the Service Order Form.
This link will take you our Service Order form where you will be able to choose the processing speed that best meets your traveling needs. There is no need to print, simply click the green “save” button when you are done. If completing the form via a mobile device, the save button will be blue. A confirmation email will be sent to you as well. Save your assigned number for status inquiries. Your Saudia Arabia Consulate fee will be $340 and your Enjaz Fee is $99. Our service fee (in addition to consulate fees) will vary between our four processing speeds; Regular, Rush, Premier Gold or Express.
Step 2 - Complete (1) Visa Application forms completely filled out and signed One original and one copy. Be sure to sign inside the box.
Step 3 – Gather all documents below:
- Submit your original Passport book plus one (1) copy of the front I.D. page. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your stay and contain at least one blank visa page. Any amendment/endorsement pages in the back cannot be used as visa pages. If you do not have enough pages, you will need to renew your passport (we can assist with this as well).
- Submit Two Recent passport photos (2”x2”). Please see below for document requirements: DO NOT STAPLE, TAPE OR GLUE PICTURES TO YOUR APPLICATION.
- Photos must be within 6 months and must be professionally made. Passport photos are available at Walgreen's, CVS, and FedEx Office. Computer, snapshot, and homemade photos are not acceptable, and will be rejected by the U.S. Department of State. Photo Ready Requirements: No uniforms, no glasses, neutral look, no head gear or hair accessories. Please don’t use the same photos as in your current passport book.
- Submit a copy of your Round Trip Airline Tickets or Itinerary showing all flights from the U.S. to Saudia Arabia and back to the U.S. Your itinerary must show your name, date of arrival and departure.
- Submit a copy of your Hotel Reservation.
- Submit a copy of your U.S. Green Card, F1 Visa, H1B-Visa, L1 Visa, O1 Visa, J1 Visa, or G1 Visa (For non US Passports)
- Submit a copy of your I-94 stapled onto your passport (only applicable for F1 or H1B Visa Holders).
Business Visas only: In addition to the above requirements please add the two items below:
7.Submit an official invitation from your sponsor in Saudi Arabia. This invitation must have the company seal, the seal of the Saudi chamber of commerce and must be ORIGINAL. Your invitation letter must be addressed to the Saudi Embassy in Washington DC, not Houston. Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 601 New Hampshire Ave NW, Washington, DC, 20037. Do not send any correspondence to them!
8. Submit a Business Letter from your company located in the United States. Your business letter must be addressed to the Saudi Embassy in Washington DC, not Houston. Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 601 New Hampshire Ave NW, Washington, DC, 20037. Do not send any correspondence to them!
Step 4 – FedEx your documents to our Houston Office for processing.
Please remember to FedEx your documents directly to our office for 10am delivery M-F only. If you send your documents for early am delivery they will be returned to you undelivered since the office will be closed at time of delivery. Same thing applies for weekend deliveries. USPS Mail deliveries are placed into a box that we check once a week, so we advise you not to deliver through USPS. Please only use FEDEX. Our office delivery address is: PassportWorld, LLC, 2002 Timberloch Place, Suite 200, The Woodlands, TX, 77380.