The travel experts at PassportWorld are here to help you obtain the documents you need to visit Tanzania. Schedule an appointment with us when you need to apply for a Tanzania visa. We offer convenient visa and passport services.
Step 1 - Click here to complete the Service Order Form.
This link will take you our Service Order form where you will be able to choose the processing speed that best meets your traveling needs. There is no need to print, simply click the green “save” button when you are done. If completing the form via a mobile device, the save button will be blue. Once submitted a confirmation should appear stating we have received your form. Save your assigned number for status inquiries. Your Tanzania Consulate fee will be $205 and our service fee will vary between our four processing speeds; Regular, Rush, Premier Gold or Express.
Step 2 - Complete (1) Tanzania Visa Application . Your application must be filled out online, printed and signed.
Step 3 – Gather all documents below:
- Submit your original Passport book plus one (1) copy of the front I.D. page and your first two amendment pages. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your stay and contain at least one blank visa page. Any amendment/endorsement pages in the back cannot be used as visa pages. If you do not have enough pages, you will need to renew your passport (we can assist with this as well).
- Submit Two Recent passport photos (2”x2”). Please see below for document requirements: DO NOT STAPLE, TAPE OR GLUE PICTURES TO YOUR APPLICATION.
Photos must be within 6 months and must be professionally made. Passport photos are available at Walgreen's, CVS, and FedEx Office. Computer, snapshot, and homemade photos are not acceptable, and will be rejected by the U.S. Department of State. Photo Ready Requirements: No uniforms, no glasses, neutral look, no head gear or hair accessories. Please don’t use the same photos as in your current passport book. If you cannot supply a visa photo meeting the above requirements, please take a cellphone picture and email it to us. Please mention in the email message your full name and state “Tanzania Visa Picture”. We will then resize and print your picture for $25.00.
3. Submit a copy of your Round Trip Airline Tickets or Itinerary showing all flights from the U.S. to Tanzania and back to the U.S. Your itinerary must show your name, date of arrival and departure.
4.Submit a copy of your Hotel Reservation or notarized Letter of Invitation from your host in Tanzania.
Business Visas only: In addition to the above requirements please add the two items below:
5. Submit a business letter from US-based employer or sponsoring company, on company letterhead, introducing the applicant, indicating the applicant's position in the company, and detailing the purpose of the visit to Tanzania. The business letter must also indicate who will be financially responsible for the applicant, provide detailed contact information in Tanzania, and specify the number of entries (single, double, or multiple) being requested. Faxed or emailed copies are accepted.
6. Submit a Letter of Invitation from the host company or inviting organization in Tanzania. The invitation letter should contain the applicant’s name as well as the purpose and dates of the trip. Fax or emailed copies are accepted.
Step 4 – FedEx your documents to our Houston Office for processing.
Please remember to FedEx your documents directly to our office for 10am delivery M-F only. If you send your documents for early am delivery they will be returned to you undelivered since the office will be closed at time of delivery. Same thing applies for weekend deliveries. USPS Mail deliveries are placed into a box that we check once a week, so we advise you not to deliver through USPS. Please only use FEDEX. Our office delivery address is: PassportWorld, LLC, 2002 Timberloch Place, Suite 200, The Woodlands, TX, 77380.