When you plan on traveling to Turkey, schedule an appointment with us at PassportWorld. Our passport services include expediting your application for a Turkey visa. We are your convenient source for the travel documents you need.
Step 1 - Click here to complete the Service Order Form.
This link will take you our Service Order form where you will be able to choose the processing speed that best meets your traveling needs. There is no need to print, simply click the green “save” button when you are done. If completing the form via a mobile device, the save button will be blue. Once submitted a confirmation should appear stating we have received your form. Save your assigned number for status inquiries. Your Turkey Consulate fee will be $50 for a single entry (valid for 6 months with maximum stay of 90 days) and our service fee (in addition to consulate fees) will vary between our four processing speeds; Regular, Rush, Premier Gold, or Express.
Step 3 – Gather all documents below and EMAIL them to email@example.com:
- A color copy of your Passport book I.D. page. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your stay and contain at least one blank visa page. Any amendment/endorsement pages in the back cannot be used as visa pages. If you do not have enough pages, you will need to renew your passport (we can assist with this as well).
- One Recent passport photo (2”x2”). Please see below for document requirements:
- Photos must be within 6 months and must be professionally made. Passport photos are available at Walgreen's, CVS, and FedEx Office. Computer, snapshot, and homemade photos are not acceptable, and will be rejected by the U.S. Department of State. Photo Ready Requirements: No uniforms, no glasses, neutral look, no head gear or hair accessories. Please don’t use the same photos as in your current passport book.
3. A copy of your Round Trip Airline Tickets or Itinerary showing all flights from the U.S. to Turkey and back to the U.S. Your itinerary must show your name, date of arrival and departure.
4. A color copy of your U.S. Green Card, F1 Visa, H1B-Visa, L1 Visa, O1 Visa, J1 Visa, or G1 Visa. Please note, B1/B2 Visas are not accepted.
5. A copy of your I-94 stapled onto your passport (only applicable for F1 or H1B Visa Holders).
6. A copy of your signed Turkey Visa application.
Business Visas only: In addition to the above requirements please add the item below:
7. A business letter from US-based employer or sponsoring company, on company letterhead, introducing the applicant, indicating the applicant's position in the company, and detailing the purpose of the visit to Turkey. The business letter must also indicate who will be financially responsible for the applicant, provide detailed contact information in Turkey, and specify the number of entries (single, double, or multiple) being requested. Faxed or emailed copies are accepted.
8. A color copy of your Business Card.
Step 4 – Print your Visa and Travel
Once your documents are received, we will process your application. Your completed visa will be emailed to you once completed. Your Visa Approval Letter will be attached to our email. Once you receive your visa, please print two (2) color copies of your approval letter. One should be kept with your passport and the other should be placed inside your luggage as a backup in case the first one gets lost or damaged. Your visa will be valid for six (6) months with stays up to 90 days per visit.